Wednesday, December 31, 2008

sunny and beautiful

wow, what a beautiful night last night was. It's always so amazing to me to see how many stars are visible when there are no city lights to detract. I again saw a shooting star, which seems to happen most every night I'm out to notice.

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the beauty and glory and the priviledge of living here.

I will have to get the camera out to take some more pictures, it's so spectacular today, cold I will admit but sunny. Horses still don't spend any time in the barn although the cows do come in at night when it is really cold out.

Blizzard, that darn chicken.... I mean the wonderful house chicken seems to be missing Lawrence who spent the last two days snowmobiling in Wisconsin with almost 2 feet of fresh powder. Blizzard seems to crow quite persistently waiting for someone to come talk to him in the morning (Lawrences job :) )

I have added a link with directions for making rag rugs, I have always admired them but never made one....yet.

2 comments:

goodshepherd said...

Thanks so much for the link to the rugs, Deb. (I am having trouble getting sites to come up on mycomputer tonight, but will try again later.) I have cousins that will be so happy to check out this link, as well...
Jody

Connie Peterson said...

Can't wait so see some sparkling snow on your place! It was overcast here all day yesterday with very little sun but warmed up to about 30 d. with very little wind!!!

Blessings