Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a grey day.

The weather has been cold, but that's to be expected in winter I suppose. It's very cloudy and grey today with intermittant snow showers. New cows are feeling completely at ease and enjoying their life at the 'spa'

Wonders of all, the geese actually put themselves to bed last night w/o having to be told to 'go to bed' Really, I have been herding them in at night since we got them and using the expression 'go to bed' after a few days that's all I had to do and they would go into the barn.

The Christmas tree went up this weekend, first time I have ever had a grown up tree. my mom had always gotten me hallmark ornaments through the years. Having worked for a christmas decoration import company the tree this year is very elegant with only gold, silver and a few red accent pieces. I'm quite proud of it.

No comments: